Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Eve

Justin worked part of the day on Christmas Eve and I ran a couple of last minute errands, but I mostly spent the day relaxing with the boys. This was my year to work Christmas. We ate dinner together as a family, then we went to the family worship service at church. The school age children participated in the worship service. Some of the older kids had reading parts while the younger kids sang two songs. Tyler was very cute when he sang. Tyler loves to sing. Sometimes he can be kind-of loud, but that it OK. I sometimes think Tyler does not realize how loud he truly is due to all the problems he has had with ear infections, tubes twice, and having a normal, but abnormal hearing screen. Unfortunately, I had to leave church early to go to work. After the worship service was over, Justin brought the boys home. They are allowed to open one Christmas present on Christmas Eve. The boys got new pj's for Christmas which they wore to bed. I guess Justin had a difficult time putting the boys to bed. They finally went to bed after Justin told them Santa would not come unless they were asleep. Tyler and Garrett were typical, anxious children on Christmas Eve.

No comments: